Friday 17 October 2014

Foodie Friday: Win the Ultimate Date Night!

 
 
This week for foodie Friday we are introducing you to a competition that one of our Foodie Friday contributors Chef Simeon Hall has 'Cooked up". The Ultimate date night as he is calling it is sure to bring romance back into your relationship! Not only to you win a superb private dinner for two, but they are getting you styled to perfection by "Kedar In Style" and ladies... your makeup will be flawless when "Ooh La Lepeche" is done with you.
 
Food, Fashion and the one you love? SIGN ME UP!
 
 I caught up with Chef Simeon and found out more about the competition.
 
 
 
VanzBlogz:
What influenced you to host the "The Ultimate Date Night" competition?
 
Chef Hall:
Truthfully I look at so many busy young and older couples and I feel sorry for the working class family. We concentrate more on building our careers and taking care of our children and sometimes forget to strengthen our relationships. But it warms my heart every time I see a couple nestled in the small of a restaurant locked in a gazey eye stare. That is why I want to do this event and maybe I will be fortunate enough to have them name their child after me! LOL  
 
VanzBlogz:
Where will the date be held?
 
Chef Hall:
It will most likely be held at the residence of the winners, However we are looking for a hosting venue that will blow the contestants socks off! 
 
VanzBlogz:
What can the lucky couple anticipate for dinner?
 
Chef Hall:
That I can not say. What I can say is I will personally interview the couple and find out their likes and dislikes and tailor the menu to their liking. I will how ever be treating them to a few surprise courses.
 
VanzBlogz:
Will you do this again, or is this just a one time thing?
 
Chef Hall:
In this format no. This is it. But we are already cooking up something else, pun intended! I do want to invite people to a celebrity chef event that I am cooking in on November 17th at the Flying fish in Freeport and to the 13th Annual Jerk Festival where I am participating in the Celebrity chef cook off and doing a chefs demo- On Sunday November 8th. Bahamasair is actually a partner in this event and is giving discounted fairs and hotel discount from a hotel partner as well! 
 
VanzBlogz:
Can people book you to cook for their own special events?
 
Chef Hall:
Certainly. I do have some limits and guidelines but they certainly can. As long as it is for an experience and not just feeding crowds of people then I am definitely interested. 
 
 

 
My husband and I will definitely be entering this competition! We will post our video to this blog later on today! Information on how to enter is listed below.
 

 
 
 

 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

© VanzBlogz 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis