Monday 15 September 2014

Tagged Tuesday: Update Yourself on Your Life

Your Life Update 

     

Every January (wether you want to admit or not) we right down our "New Years Resolution list". 
85% of the time nothing on this list is crossed out; but why is that? Some may say they just weren't committed others may say I just forgot. Personally I think its because we just get so caught up in our everyday lives that we just completely lose track of what we wanted to accomplish in that year. 

Lets face it time flies I mean it seems like just yesterday I brought my new born baby home and now he's almost 1!!! Its so easy for us to just live day by day and completely lose track of the fact that we need to make future plans to achieve goals that we have. Thats why I think its always good to sit back and rewrite our Yearly goals or write a "Life Update". 

What do you mean update myself on my life? Its my life why do I need updating on it?

When I think of updating myself on my life I ask myself a few simple questions. 

1. What have you accomplished this year so far?
2. How many of those accomplishment if any are on your New Years Resolution list? 
3. Can any of your goals be reached before the year is through? 

Many of us (including myself) will answer these questions and feel totally defeated. We will think to ourself "What in heck have I been doing?!?!?". Don't beat yourself up, this thing called life can be hectic and the reason we are doing the Life Update is so that we can get ourselves back on track. 

Here is my Life Update 
So far this year I have continued to go through the learning process of being a Mother. I am continuing to learn that I can't do everything and be everywhere for my baby and that I have to learn to live this new life of functioning with my heart out of my chest. I have accomplished my goal of getting a raise at work and continue to work hard to be promoted. I am on my journey to losing 20 pounds by December. My educational goals can and will be started before the year is complete. Of my 5 goals on my New Years Resolution 3 of them are either complete or currently in motion. 

What is your "Life Update" looking like? Leave them in the comments below!





Its Tagged Tuesday!!!! Check out Annis Bubble to see her view on "The Life Update". 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

© VanzBlogz 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis