Friday 3 October 2014

Foodie Friday: Interview with Chef Angel Betancourt





For this weeks Foodie Friday I wanted to get into the brain of a Chef!! I had a brief interview with the awesome Chef Betancourt and also got some of his must visit restaurants for us all to try!! 





VanzBlogz: When did you first recognize your love for food?

Chef Betancourt: Since I was young cooking with my Grand Mother as well as my Mother
used to bake very simple Granolas, quick breads and cookies. 

VanzBlogz: What is the best dish you have ever eaten?

Chef BetancourtToo Many to tell you only one! but i could give you my top 3:
  1. Foie Grass Cromequis / Pied de Cochon / Montreal.
  2. Foie Grass+Truffles Eclair / Fouchon / Paris.
  3. Conch Salad / Nassau.

VanzBlogz: What is the best dish you have ever created?

Chef Betancourt: I let my guest to choose for me! I am my worts critic!!!!!


VanzBlogz: If you could only make and eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?

Chef Betancourt: Got to be Ice Cream!!!!!!!


VanzBlogz: What restaurant would you say every "foodie" needs to experience both local and international?

Chef Betancourt: I feel like i have to extend and list you the best ones I have been honored to experienced such as:

International:
  • Pubbely / Miami.
  • Bazaar / Miami.
  • Alinea / Chicago.
  • Perse / New York.
  • ABC Kitchen / New York.
  • The French Laundry / Napa Valley.
  • The Restaurant at Meadowood Rest / Napa Valley.
  • Momofuko / Toronto.
  • Au Pied de Cochon / Montreal.
  • CopperBox / Miami.
  • August / New Orleans.
  • L` Atelier / Las Vegas.
Local:
  • Flying Fish / Free Port.
  • Nobu / Paradise Island.
  • Olive / Paradise Island.


Food is the new Love = Angel R. Betancourt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

© VanzBlogz 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis