Tuesday 25 February 2014

Finding a Babysitter


     
Time is winding down and its almost time for me to go back to work. I'm like ALREADY!?!?!? Nooooooo I'm not reeaadddyyyy! My older cousin came and took my little heart string the other day for only about 3 hours and I didn't know what to do with myself. How am I going to make an 8 hour day and how will I find someone that I actually trust to watch him? 

    How does this work? I'm finding it hard to fathom leaving my baby with a total stranger! UGH But what can I do; I don't really have a choice. I have heard so many stories about babysitters who didn't work out ... I don't want to go through trail and error I want to get it right the first time.

   In trying to find this babysitter I have a loonngg list of the type of person I want and what I expect them to do. I am worried that I wont think anyone is good enough and I'm left not having anyone to watch my baby. 

I have also found myself looking for surveillance systems that I can connect to the internet and be able to check in on him from work. Does that make me overprotective or crazy?

Anyway moms out there please leave a comment and let me know how you dealt with this or if you have any sitters you want to recommend. I would love to hear your experiences. 

Until Tomorrow
Much Love, 
D'Vanya (Vanz)

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

© VanzBlogz 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis